Saturday, May 1, 2010

Skiffy-What?


Okay, so it's mooore than obvious by now that a lot of the RLSH out there suffer from serious cases of the fashionably-challenged kind and while I do plan on critiquing their gaudy styles and insistence on constantly clashing, I would first like to address the biggest fashion-fopaux-of-a-train-wreck I've seen yet: Skiffytown League of Heroes.

I did a small amount of investigating on their site (seeing as the spandexed-sillies tend to get all bitchy when you use info from an outside source) and after all that one question still persists: WHO THE FUCK IS SKIFFYTOWN? Seriously, I couldn't find anything on their site that gave me any kind of real deep information on the individual members. In fact, the only ones I really recognized in pictures are ex-members of Who Wants To Be A Superhero seasons. Sooo I decided to take it upon myself to see how close I could get to guessing these clothing-catastrophes names. For the betterment of girlyboykind I will be taking a hammer to these peoples inner-wardrobes of a few of these walking 'what-not-to-wears'. Until then, enjoy! (Click on it to enlarge, you fucking goof! :D)

-L.L. <3

8 comments:

  1. Oh man, I laughed HARD. It's gonna be good to hear other snark about costumes around here!

    18, though, I think is one of my clones sent from the future, but they let her out of the can too soon. Puberty was not kind to Beryllium.

    Is 12 Mixsae? If it is, the last few years have NOT been kind to her (and she has ZERO business talking about MY hair disasters).

    Loving it,
    Agent B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah, this one was labled as Mixsae: http://skiffytownheroes.org/mg9.jpg

    Sausage fingers. Nasty.

    I used to be hurt by her comments. Now I just pity her. She's a cautionary tale for girls like me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kinda reminds me of the inside of the Sgt. Pepper album, where it tells you who all the people are... except I don't see the Beatles.

    But otherwise number 19 is really DC's Guardian and he is one of the very elite in the RLSH movement. Stand up guy by all accounts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you mean her Klingon forehead isn't glued on? Oh, how absolutely embarrassing!

    Then again, I didn't even notice the poorly dressed hobbit-woman when on the right side is a tall strong guy dressed like a stripogram and the left side is Home-Bleaching Boy's cute lil tush-tush! <33333

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personally Agent B, I like your hair, and under no circumstances should Mixsae be talking any kind of shit. She interestingly enough looks a lot like what she is on the internet, a troll, and all I know is I would not want to be walking over the bridge she guards, I may spread disease to the masses, but I am afraid of that coming anywhere near me due to what I might catch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lavender Leopard,
    One thought he had commented here, but must have not pushed the correct buttons. As this was an oversite, allow one to apologize and say that the laughing has been mostly non stop for most of yesterday.

    Thank you so much for this,
    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete