Friday, April 22, 2011

The Best Samaritan

So in my previous blog I did a fun little piece of RLSH fashion tips, which I will naturally continue as there are such juicy topics such as 'Black Vs. Bright' and 'Ninjas: Why Are There So Damn Many?', but for now I would like to direct everyone's attention to my current obsession: GOOD SAMARITAN


An LA RLSH, Goodie enjoys charity work and patrolling with the Pacific Protectorate, but with that adorable angel face of his he could be a dirty little street sweeper for all I care! From Tea Krulos' blog,
"Good Samaritan recently "came out of the phone booth"(as one RLSH put it), revealing his dual identity to his Facebook friends. A bold move to make, but also a confident one."


...Which is how I found this skinny little cutie's Facebook as of recently. Now, even though Goodie revealed himself on his own sexy personal terms, I'm going to stick to the villainess terms of service and will not be using his real name on this page. However, I WILL be posting pics of his darling self in all his gorgeous glory!


You will be mine, sweetie Goodie. Just you wait, baby. ^_~

-LL <3

2 comments:

  1. Finally, a Real Life Superhero that deserves a fangirl following... if only for being ridiculously good-looking.

    I just have two questions: Does he do children's parties and does he own his own 10th Doctor ensemble? Because that would be magnificent.

    brb, heart melting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knoooooow... *_*

    He's such a cutie. <333

    ReplyDelete