Sunday, January 16, 2011

Superfashion Done RIGHT

Even though it is my stated mission to put a glittered boot in the RLSH's collective tight asses when they make a fashion faux-pa, I still feel it important ever once in a while to build up instead of just constantly tear down. With that in mind, I would like to bring to your attention an absolutely adorable RLSH couple, a pair known as 'The Purple Lotus' and 'The Green Lizard'. Already I love these two, proving they can mix and match colors properly without needlessly butchering the art. Purple sports my personal fave color in everything he wears, but in a tasteful way that can almost be called 'conservative-liberal' (no political jokes or I'll smack you so fast your weave'll catch flame), wearing outfits that give him the look of man that means business while still making it apparent that he's a superhero with something going on in his very skillful fashion sense.

Sometimes it's business-professional

Sometimes it's casual

But it's always respective and cool looking. Also, I love a man that knows how to wear his make-up.

The second half of this fabu-twosome is Purp's ladyfriend, 'The Green Lizard', whom just like her name suggests is a chameleon of every spectrum of fashion and style. I can't even begin to describe her costume because it almost seems like she doesn't have an established look and that is actually a GREAT thing seeing as it can keeps'em guessing, keepin bitches on their toes with her fierce mixing and matching skillz. But why should I do all the talking when I can let her pictures do all the justice needed to prove that this gurrrl has a superpower all of her own: BEING FABULOUS 24/7

FIERCE!

CUTE!

CRAZY!

EPIC!!

And of course like all great superheroes, ICONIC!

I can't honestly find anyone in the entire RLSH community that bangs out as many stunning and fabulous outfits as Green Liz, and I honestly have to applaud homegirl for having such an awesome closet full of such killer klothes. You know how to make a villain jealous!

I cannot even begin to say how wonderful it has been doing this piece as it gives me the opportunity to show the cape wearing walking-fashion-crimes of the RLSH how what you SHOULD do in considering what to wear out on your numerous outgoings of charity and various vigilante ventures, but alas I feel these two are indeed a rare breed amongst their masked siblings in the real life superhero scene. Purple Lotus and Green Lizard, you two are by far the best dressed of your community and for that I congratulate you. Now get out there and show these bitches hows its done!

VOGUE

L.L.<3

4 comments:

  1. :) Thanx, double Ell !! GL says hi and thx, too :)
    nice layout and use of pics and color, btw !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, dear! You two are an example that should be followed in the RLSH when it comes to fashion and style! The one thing I have to say I love most about your outfits are the fact they're down-to-earth and what you'd expect people in the REAL WORLD to wear, not leather masks with goggles sewn in or spandex catsuits that, for the larger majority of the community, are very unflattering to their forms. You kids are fantastic and I wish you all the best! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the crazy ones are taken. So sad.

    Great Post! Thank you,
    -Lord Malignance

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. Wonderful report. There is not enough room on the internets to praise this. Very well done.

    And I am geeking over the use of the 'Dead Elvis' pose in the final pic.
    At least, that's what I think it's called.

    Genius.

    ReplyDelete